Saturday, March 3, 2012

Zindagi

1. I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches.
Alice Roosevelt Longworth



2. The Cloud May Cover The Sun But SUN never Forgets To Shine, JUST like You I may Not Often See you, But You Always Shine In My Prayers...!





3. If Its Going To Be HARD For People To Choose Between Me and Someone Else, I would Allow Them To Choose the Other, Because I Am Not an option


4. Sincerity Is a Very Expensive GIFT Don't Expect it 4rm Cheap People&take Care of those Expensive people Who have given U this Expensive GIFT


5. Reality Of World
"" Kisi ni Mujhe Alaa_Zarf Tu Kisi ne Mujhe Kam_zarf JANA,
Mager Haqiqat To yi Hai k
Jis Ka Jitna Zarf Tha,,, Us ne Mujhe Utna he Jana.........!!!"""

6. The Best Thing In LIFE Is to FIND someone,,, Who knows ALL Your Faults & Mistakes & still Think That You Are Complete And Specia

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment