Sunday, February 27, 2011

Love Quotes


Posted By MUhammad Basharat


17. "Like music on the waters is they sweet voice to me."
--Lord Byron

18. "I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
--Roy Croft
19. "You're nothing short of my everything." 
--Ralph Block




20. "The only true gift is a portion of yourself."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

21. "Thou art to me a delicious torment."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

22. "Love distills desire upon the eyes, love brings bewitching grace into the heart."
--Euripides

23. "I love her and that's the beginning of everything."
--F. Scott Fitzgerald





24. "I wished for nothing beyond her smile, and to walk with her thus, hand in hand, along a sun-warmed, flower-bordered path."
--Andre Gide

25. "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
--Robert Heinlein

26. "Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."
--Oliver Wendell Holmes



Sources:

No comments:

Post a Comment